BC Tech Pilot
This program was created for skilled tech workers to immigrate to BC through jobs that are noted by the Ministry of Jobs, Trade, and Technology as being in demand. The program aims to attract talented workers and international students by speeding up the permanent residence application.
What Jobs Can You Apply With For the BC PNP Tech Pilot?
There are currently 29 jobs that are eligible under the BC PNP Tech Pilot program. The program has weekly draws that allow the province to choose qualified applicants.
BC Tech Pilot Eligibility Requirements
- Express Entry Profile
- Connection to Province
- Job Offer
- Yes – at least one-year job offer in one of the 29 eligible occupations
- Language Proficiency
- Express Entry Requirements (CLB 7 for FSWP and CEC; CLB4 for FSTP)
- Level of Education
- Express Entry Requirements (tertiary qualification, high school and/or job-specific training or on-the-job-training)
- Work Experience
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Express Entry Requirements
- Income/Settlement Funds
- Average Processing Time
- 2 – 3 months
Other Benefits of This Program
- You do not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment
- You can get a work permit support letter that lets you renew your work permit or apply for a new work permit